Team Regina is in for 2019!
Saturday, May 11, 2019
(World Belly Dance Day)
F.W. Hill Mall (aka Scarth Street Mall)
2190 Victoria Ave Regina, SK S4M 0A1 Canada
Final Dress Rehearsal
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time & Location TBD
Everyone must attend this practice as we will be dancing in a formation and it’s important you know where you need to be. I will also be giving you details on our staging area, etc.
Team Regina Practices
Wednesdays from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
March 13 – April 24, 2019
Flux School of Human Movement (Upstairs)
1100 Scarth Street, Regina
Note about facility:
– black sided building with orange stripe
– parking lot and street parking available
– use the south door and leave your outdoor shoes on the rack
– only indoor, non-marking, soft sole shoes or bare feet allowed in the movement studio
– no food or beverages allowed except water
Wednesdays – Location TBD
May 1 – 8, 2019 from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Flux is closing its doors on April 30, 2019 which means our Wednesday practices in May have to move to a new location. I have contacted the YWCA to see if they can accommodate us at our usual time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Fridays from 6 – 7 pm
April 5 – May 3, 2019
1940 McIntyre St, Regina
Note about the facility:
– located in the Basement – enter building, down stairs immediately to your left, turn right at bottom and it’s at the end of the hall
– this location has mirrors!!
– free street parking after 6 pm
Practices are for fully registered (paid) participants only. If you can’t attend local practices, please work with the video from your shimmy mob account.
Choose Shimmy Mob practice (Wednesday or Friday) from the central drop down menu and select your dates (click ‘Enable multiple selection’ to choose several). You will receive a confirmation email from Sagenda. Sign up for as many practices as you like.
Please arrive a little early as we will start promptly and end on-time. Each practice will have a quick warm up, some breakdown of the moves as we have several non-dancers, work with the ‘finale’ choreography and end with the main choreography.